WW2 v3-1941 ChinaMod is a TripleA scenario, created by Veqryn with assistance from Zhukov4. China is Communist and therefore plays during the USSR's turn, and counts out its infantry to receive after its combat phase rather than before.
- -1 chinese inf Hupeh
- -1 chinese inf Yunnan
- +1 chinese art Sikang
- +1 japanese inf Carolines
- +1 japanese inf Kiangsu
- +1 german sub sz7
- +1 russian inf Karelia
- +1 italian inf Italy
- +1 american transport sz53
- +1 american submarine sz53
- -1 american transport sz56
- american destroyer upgraded to cruiser sz56
- russian submarine upgraded to destroyer sz4
1941 Starting Set-Up Credits: Triplelk Jason Clark - baseline Zero Pilot Mike McCaughey - integration ComradeKev - custom code and rules Seidelin - playtesting
- SUPER SUBS- subs attack at 3
- JET POWER- fighters attack at 4
- IMPROVED SHIPYARDS- naval units are cheaper
- AA RADAR- AA hit on 2 or less
- LONG RANGE AIRCRAFT- aircraft range increased by 2
- HEAVY BOMBER- roll 2 dice for each bomber attack
- IMPROVED ARTILLERY SUPPORT- artillery support 2 infantry
- ROCKETS- AA conduct rocket attacks for 1d6 damage to production
- PARATROOPERS- each bomber may carry 1 infantry into combat
- INCREASED FACTORY PRODUCTION- factories produce 2 additional units, repairs 1/2 price
- WAR BONDS- collect an 1d6 extra PUs each turn
- MECHANIZED INFANTRY- tanks may carry 1 infantry each for 2 spaces
- Total Victory - 18 Victory Cities
- Honorable Surrender - 15 Victory Cities
- Projection of Power - 13 Victory Cities
- +5 PUs if Axis control France, NW Europe, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, and Poland.
- +5 PUs if Axis control 3 of Baltic States, East Poland, Ukraine, East Ukrain, and Belorussia.
- +5 PUs if Axis control Karelia or Caucasus
Japan: The Greater East Asia Coprosperity Sphere
- +5 PUs if Axis control Manchuria, Kiangsu, and French Indo China.
- +5 PUs if Axis control 4 of Kwangtung, East Indies, Borneo, Philippine Islands, New Guinea and Solomon Islands.
- +5 PUs if Axis control 1 of Hawaiian Islands, Australia, or India
Italy: Mare Nostrum
- +5 PUs if Axis control Italy, Balkans, Morocco and Libya AND no enemy surface ships in sea zones 13, 14, or 15.
- +5 PUs if Axis control 3 of Egypt, Trans Jordan, France, and Gibraltar
United States: The Arsenal of Democracy
- +5 PUs Allies control W U.S., Central U.S., and E U.S.
- +5 PUs if Allies control Philippine Islands.
- +5 PUs if Allies control France.
- +5 PUs if Allies control 3 of Midway, Wake Island, Hawaiian Islands, and Solomon Islands.
United Kingdom: The British Empire
- +5 PUs if Allies control E Canada, W Canada, Gibraltar, Egypt, Australia and South Africa. *+5 PUs if Allies control any territory originally controlled by Japan.
- +5 PUs if Allies control France or the Balkans.
Soviet Union: The Great Patriotic War
- +10 PUs if Allies control 3 of Norway, Finland, Poland, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, and Balkans.
- +5 PUs if Soviets control Archangel and no allied forces in Soviet controlled territories.
China: Chinese Resistance & The Flying Tigers
- +1 infantry for every two territories controlled by China at the beginning of her turn. These infantry must be place in a territory with less than three Chinese pieces. No Chinese Units, including the Chinese Fighter may leave Chinese territory (except for Kwangtung) (this means no entering sea zones).